Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Corner 31



Ooooooo. Viscious Circle !

Sorry for the lack of updates in terms of posts and comments, blogger is messing with the software again and more than half the time when I try to post or comment blogger won't let me. I keep getting blank pages or notifications that my Javascript or Cookies is turned off on my computer.
Well, for bloggers information, my imac's javascript and cookies are on and working fine and have been since I started using blogger. But since I own a mac, blogger has repeatedly screwed over mac users with their new software, which is not very bright. After all, if your software isn't backward compatable, then you will always shut out quite a few people no matter what !

That is bad customer service. Even Chacha-Vision is having trouble with her blogger account, and I don't think she uses a Mac. She has trouble with adding comments, and posting new articles and I'll bet she's not the only one. And as some of you may have noticed, blogger also tends to gobble up the occassional comment and makes it disappear forever.

I hope blogger fixes this series of problems. When I started using blogger back in around February none of these problems occured. I enjoyed several months of blogging bliss. Now I seem to bash my head against a programmers wall instead of being part of an internet communication system.

Blah !!!
:-(

17 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh I sense a blogger refugee. I had the same problems and didn't have a mac. Combine that with no help and hense Typepad. And another cartoon, yessss! I missed this guy and his rather sad adventures. Now it appears he's in Kafka territory.

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger steve said...

And yet I soldier on, Janey.
As for Frogmon, it's circles within circles again.
More to come !!!
:-D

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Baroness Von Wolfengeist said...

Oh my, I feared this might happen.

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger steve said...

You and your psychic powers, Miss Daze! I can't put anything past you. I'll bet you already know what the next Corner page will be.
Now get out of my head you naughty ESPer !
:-D

 
At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least this cell has a view .... or is it a very non impressive one?

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Anonymous said...

THAT WAS ME!
Blogger!!!!

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger steve said...

Is that you Kerry ? That view will come in handy to Frogmon...
:-)

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger steve said...

It was you, Anonymous ? Shame on you !
Go stand in the corner...er...the other corner...
You know what I mean !
:-D

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger Anonymous said...

It was blogger's fault!!!!!

I will NOT be revisiting any corners - I am innocent!

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger Baroness Von Wolfengeist said...

Speaking of Anonymous, although I wasn't because Anonymous was speaking, where is Eyeflower?

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger Anonymous said...

Enjoying the view outside the window? Why aren't I Anon any more?

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger isay said...

you have realized now that you've got to have long sturdy arms to be able to dig a more longer way *LOL*

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger steve said...

You're innocent ? I thought you were Anonymous...
:-D

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger steve said...

Eyeflower is still up to mischief (there's a hidden joke set in the future for you to mull over...) and will appear again in after a few more Corners, Miss Daze.
:-)

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger steve said...

Anon ? What happened to Innocent and Anonymous ? Have you been cloning yourself or is this a multiple personality skill ?
:-D

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger steve said...

Thanx Kev ! (Diseased Wits) I'll read that in a sec !
P.S. I'll call you back sometime next week, dude !

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger steve said...

That's why Frogmon has such disproportionately long arms, Isay. Plus it helps him when he goes pickpocketing in crowds and when he snitches fruit at sidewalk markets !
:-D

Hey...where's my wallet ?
...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home