Friday, April 14, 2006

Werewolf Spotted



There you are.
I see you now.
You sure are quiet, but I've located you.

Spotted in the moonlight !

Those darn Shadow Lord Garou have been trying to toilet paper my house for the last few days. Luckily I have some nifty wards around my home and they always trigger the protective circles.
Shadow Lords luv to play pranks on sorcerers like me.

If I catch one of them, I'll take a willow switch and lift his/her tail and...
Well, let's just say that sitting down will be uncomfortable for the brats.

=^_^=

10 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger The Original Dangster said...

Dang Dude, forget the willow whatamajiggum to catch that beast, cause if I learned anything from watching "Silver Bullet"...All you need is a super-charged wheel chair and a gun...with a silver bullet.

oh, and Gary Busey!

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger steve said...

Silver is overrated, Dangster. But the liberal use of a sturdy switch on someone's fanny is always effective.

Smack !!!
:-D

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger isay said...

minus the face and the tail.he has a great body! i also happen to
like the moon!

happy easter steve!

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger steve said...

Well, you know what the full moon does to people, Isay. Things get a little loony around here during this moon phase.

But, the moonbeams are delicous...
:-)

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Teri said...

Ooh, gives me the chills. Such an excellent drawing. Glad you spotted him in time!

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger The Unknown said...

Excellent!
I must be a Shadow Lord. I used to get whacked on the behind with a willow switch for pulling pranks.
But Mom usually called me "little bastard."
love

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger steve said...

They are sneaky brats, Teri C.

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger steve said...

That's not all that are real, Deeznutts...
:-o

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger steve said...

Those willow switches are very effective, Unknown !

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger steve said...

Those are the best kind of moons, Bubblegum !
:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home