Friday, April 29, 2005

QuadLobedEye



Looky what popped into my snail-mail box on Thursday! Janey is so good to me. A great big pleased smile split my face when I saw what my illustration buddy sent me by suprise. If you want one of these for yourself then click on the link above and claim a piece of art history. But ya gotta hurry, this is a limited series collection and time is runnin' out.
On the back of the postcard she wrote: "You obnoxious stain..."
Haha. Just kiddin' She really wrote: "Hey Mr Pencil- you get the 1st one in a new series (I'm doing a series?). When I finished this one I thought who else would it go to? Blog the Blog! Janey"
Kewl, huh!
BTW, Nah nananananana Nah Nah ! I got mine. You can't have it. I gonna rub your nose in it. Mine Mine Mine.

I rilly need a spanking...
s.

2 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yepeeeeeeeeeeee you got it. The paintchip series lives. I absolutely love free art supplies. And I'm a quoted person too. You quoted me. And I'm glad you smiled when you saw, that's the whole point isn't it?

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger steve said...

You bet your sweet markers I'm smilin', I wasn't expecting another present from ya. I'll bet your fan base is approaching 100 or more lurkers and posters. Eat it up!
:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home