Friday, March 18, 2005

James Mathias

This is the second installment of 'explain the links'. James Mathias was and is the first person to ever link up to my blog ( to whom I will always be grateful ). He has a beard and a wicked sense of humor. I always get a chuckle when I check out his latest offbeat take on reality through art. His text posts are very fun and he tends to respond to comments in a timely manner ( read: sometimes within seconds :-o !) I found out about him when I started participating in Illustration Friday. For those of you who are lurking here and don't want to post a comment, do him a good turn and click on his link- right next door- under the Summoning category. Post a comment on his blog if you feel unconfortable doing it here :-)
Right now he's probably blushing up a storm...or his ears are burning.
Too bad. LOL !

2 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans

 
At 3:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A

 

Post a Comment

<< Home