Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Weather

Spring is slowly creeping up on Kalamazoo and the green is reappearing from under the snow. There is as usual a faint electricity in the air when we start to thaw out up here. That fever to create and build spreads around about this time ( cleaning too, sigh ! ). I'll be starting a lil' comic strip that will be posted around once a week. Hopefully I will draw a small following who will lurk around and read it. If I'm lucky some comments will appear to support this artistic endeavour. Hope springs eternal, and ear-wax grows exponentially. Enjoy !

2 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger Anonymous said...

I have no troubles in lurking, so long you promise there will be no spanking in the storyboard :)

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger steve said...

I will bravely recieve all incoming spankings. Your butt is safe. And if not, then I won't be sitting down comfortably for a while. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home