Wednesday, June 15, 2005

PrettyKitty



This image is something of a departure from my usual stuff. I didn't do any drawing on paper, this was done entirely in Photoshop. I created a series of layers and just kept adding paint to each one to build up a multi-level composite painting.
It's nice to not see pencil lines peeking through.

That should make Janey happy. She likes to see me post unusual art. When I don't, she stops by and makes a request for more new drawings.

I try my best. This image didn't turn out too bad...

6 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My cats Zoe and Leo were bookends by my keyboard when I this kitty came up on the screen. Zoe is hiding under the bed I think but Leo is facinated. It's the bluest blue he's ever seen and thinks that cat's got backbone and somewhat of a character. It definitly reminds me george rodrigue. Almost all he's drawings have a blue dog in them.I like this kitty. I'm having a vision of the future - I see the start of another cartoon series. How's that for a request.

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger steve said...

The adventures of the blue cat ?
Hmmmmmmm.

 
At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool Steve. Very cool. Now, if I was REALLY all that fab you'd draw a pic just for me! I WANT ONE JUST FOR ME! I'll be watching!

;) Jennifer

http://www.vintagebybuttons.com/weblogs/

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger steve said...

Coming right up, Jennifer! Look at the blog within a few minutes (as long as blogger cooperates).

And yes, you are that Fab...

 
At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lovc it! Take departures more often.

Pat
http://pat.typepad.com/just_pat

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger steve said...

I'm trying, Justpat. New art is percolating here, it's just gotta simmer for awhile before rising to the surface.
I can't guarantee that it will look good...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home