Wednesday, April 13, 2005

BrushFire Photos



A few photos that I took today after the Monday brushfire. The fire totalled about 8 - 9 acres of woodland. I took a lot more pictures, but you get the idea. The first one is from my front yard, by the weeping willow tree, ya can't really see the damage from there. The next two are inside the devastated are. The last one shows the daffodils that escaped the wind blown hell by a matter of minutes. A lil' longer of burn time and these yellow cuties would be just a memory.
Things that you think are yours forever can be snatched from your hands in an eyeblink. Hold tight.
:-/

2 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Blogger Kymberlee said...

The daffodils are tragically beautiful. I'm glad you're safe, sweetie.

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger steve said...

It woulda broke my Mom's heart is those daffodils bit the dust. They're so pretty, and they are right in front of the house behind the mailbox. All I got was a lil' smoke inhalation and sore muscles, so don't worry. I didn't do anything dangerously stupid. I think...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home