Monday, April 11, 2005

ART FOR SALE #2



* THADDEOUS *
This work is a framed Folacel acetate sheet cell painting. The painting (with frame) measures 9 1/2 inches X 11 1/2 inches. Orange backing, signed and dated. It is painted on both sides of the cell (back for bulk color, top for detail and ink work) with a glass cover (part of frame). These acetate sheets are the same kind of material used for overhead projectors and animation cells. I should know, I've used many in the past for animation work and side projects. I used a variety of paints from Palmer Prism Acrylic to Ceramcoat by Delta.
Price to sell- $ 2,000 ( Two Thousand Dollars ) includes shipping and handling ( USA only please ).
Contact me PoisonPencil to purchase this painting. No COD's or Credit Cards please :-)

*** Custom work for hire is available ***

4 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger Kymberlee said...

LOVE this face. I just want to pinch those cheeks. Beautiful hair also. :-)

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Janey said...

I do love the bright colors of course but is there a story behind this creature with those pinchable cheeks and tiny noise? And by the way, those ears are begging for hoops.

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger chacha said...

hey quick question. im a part of illofriday as i see you are and ive been checking out your art and love your style. would you mind if i put a link to your blog on mine? i think alot of people that visit my blog would appreciate your style. let me know :) thanks. keep the illos comin!

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger steve said...

I purposfully made Thaddeous very cute Kymberlee, sort of a Puck-ish like character. All the detail on the hair and suchlike is hard to see from a scan. About half of the detail is lost from that, plus the fact that it's a scaled down jpeg to allow a quick download for viewers.

You are very perceptive Janey. Thaddeous is one of the main characters from the Silverfeast comic book that I did about 7 - 8 years ago. The story was about Elves and Dragons, kinda dark stuff too. I'll show you and Kymberlee that stuff one day. I wanted the Elves to all have flexable ears and lil' pug noses. They also have lion-like tails (not visible in this painting) kinda like the 'Littles' from Brittish childrens books.

Hiya Chacha ! Isn't Illustration Friday awesome ! Sure you can link to me ! I don't bite...although Kymberlee might get a grin outta that statement. I'll jump to your site in a sec, so I can link to you too. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home