Tuesday, April 05, 2005

ART FOR SALE # 1



*UNICORNPINK*
This work is a framed Folacel acetate sheet cell painting. The painting (with frame) measures 9 1/2 inches X 11 1/2 inches. Black backing, signed and dated. It is painted on both sides of the cell (back for bulk color, top for detail and ink work) with a glass cover (part of frame). These acetate sheets are the same kind of material used for overhead projectors and animation cells. I should know, I've used many in the past for animation work and side projects. I used a variety of paints from Palmer Prism Acrylic to Ceramcoat by Delta.
Price to sell- $ 1,000 ( One Thousand Dollars ) includes shipping and handling ( USA only ).
Contact me PoisonPencil to puchase this painting. No COD's or Credit Cards please. :-)

***Custom work for hire is available!***

2 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger Kymberlee said...

I thought you said you have trouble drawing horses! This is so adorable!

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger steve said...

I do ! But this is more of a simplified kind of equine. If this were a realistic kinda horse with rippling muscles and a bone-structure based on gravity, I'd have to charge more than just $ 1000 for it. This was more fun to do than actual work, hence the low price.
Thanx for the compliment tho' !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home