Friday, March 04, 2005

ROCK & RULE

Ok everybody, listen up ! Unearthed films has just announced the release date for the DVD for ROCK & RULE. June 7 is your wake up call to buy this movie. Save your pennies and purchase as many copies as possible ( after I buy my copies ). If you don't know what the heck I'm talking about then let someone who grew up during the 80's clue you in on one of the coolest animated films ever made. Great music, great characters, great animation. If you don't believe me, rent it when it becomes available ( watch it with a group of open-minded friends ) and see for yourself. I wish I still had my copy of Marvel comics adaptation of the film. A friend borrowed it and he broke the unspoken rule of "never let someone borrow something from you that you borrowed from someone else". He lost contact with that person when they moved and I'm out a very cool and favorite comic. It's childish I know, but the comic was irreplaceable and...I'll shut up now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home